Sunday, December 6, 2015

Overview of blog assignment:
I honestly thought that writing these blog entries each week was a useful exercise. It got me to think and write about things that I normally would not take the time to put into words, or honestly even think about sometimes. On top of that, I used some of the blog entries to catch up on current events and different kinds of news, which was helpful.
Again being honest, I didn't always look forward to writing these, and at a few points let them slip my mind because I just became busy with other homework, work, or other things. After awhile it became difficult to think of things to talk about, and I ended up spending more time on it than I would've liked.
Overall though I think that it is a good semester long assignment that serves its purpose effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment