Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Alright so, I've learned a bit of information about the stock market and the economy by now, and that has only made me more curious. So by the time that I got to high school I was really ready to take any class that would be able to teach me more about these things. Unfortunately for me, at my school the Economics and Government classes generally weren't taken until your senior year. I didn't let this discourage me though; I still paid close attention to current events, the economy, and the stock market, and how those things affected each other.

Finally. Finally it was my last year of high school, and I was able to take both Economics and Government classes. I realize that these classes don't sound very fun, and were often dreaded by students who had no interest in such things. For me though, I was beyond excited. And truly, they did not disappoint in the slightest. I ended up having the same teacher for both classes, and he was one of the best teachers I have ever had. Even with my eagerness for the classes and excitement to learn, somehow he was able to make me even more eager and more excited. The way that he taught fit perfectly with how I learn. The mixture of lecture, class interaction, group work, and homework was perfect. On top of that, I was able to establish a good personal relationship with him, which made the classes even more enjoyable.

What I learned from that Economics obviously influenced me enough to continue the course of study in college and hopefully throughout my professional career. All in all, these topics are something that I thoroughly enjoy, and I consider myself lucky to have found something so early in my life that I can pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment